When it comes time to sell your RV, it can be a very emotional experience with memories of great trips, fabulous destinations, and fun times with friends and family and pets. When it's time to sell your RV for any reason, Consignment RV Sales is here to help you. Trying to sell your own RV can be a real aggravation. Preparing the RV to sell, cleaning it, repairing it, and finding a place to display it is a lot of work. We will work directly with your extended service agreement company and your insurance company to handle any repairs that are covered at their expense. Consignment RV Sales can make it completely easy for you.
Don't give up your free time! If you try to sell your RV yourself, keeping appointments with lookers, who may not show up, can waste your time and patience. But, when you consign your RV with Consignment RV Sales, it is on display 24/7/365 in our lighted lot on busy Interstate 44. And our experienced sales staff handles callers, lookers and e-mailers 6-days a week. Consignment RV Sales professional sales staff members will point-out the benefits and features of your RV. When the buyer gets a test drive in your motorhome, they are accompanied by our sales staff, and we don't let just anybody take one for a spin!
Haggling with lookers can be very stressful. Setting the price for your RV is important, because it won't sell if it is too high, and you give away your money if it is too low. Consignment RV Sales staff of seasoned professionals in the RV business knows how to interpret the guides, such as Blue Book and NADA, and they know how close to book value is realistic in a rapidly changing market of see-sawing fuel prices, tight credit and a down economy. The final decision on how much you sell your RV for is still yours. It's a buyer's market, but there are still buyers that our superior advertising will attract to see RVs in our inventory online and in person. Our professional sales staff can turn those lookers into valuable customers.
Many prospective buyers of RVs have another RV, boat, car, truck or motorcycle that they want to trade-in to enable the purchase of your RV. Consignment RV Sales can facilitate trade-ins.
Getting financed to purchase an RV is not easy anymore. We have the connections to get buyers approved at the best interest rates and monthly payments available. Without our assistance in the specialized field of RV financing, potential buyers might not be able to get a loan to purchase your RV. Our financing sources can usually provide longer terms and better interest rates than most banks or credit unions, which lowers the monthly payment and makes it easier for a buyer to purchase your RV. That's one of the important services that Consignment RV Sales provides at no cost to you to help get your RV sold for the best price.
Some prospective buyers of RVs might not want to buy your RV without some type of warranty. Certainly, you do not want the risk and liability of providing a warranty. Consignment RV Sales can offer the buyer the most competitive prices on extended service agreements to protect them years into the future. None of these costs is at your expense.
Once Consignment RV Sales has a buyer for your RV, we will prepare it to be picked up or delivered. Consignment RV Sales handles all of the paperwork for the proper transfer of the title. If you have a loan on your RV, we handle the payoff of your lender to protect you and the buyer from liens.
Consignment RV Sales has been extremely successful in selling RVs on consignment since 2007. Consignment RV Sales is now the "Highest Volume Dedicated RV Consignment Dealer in the Mid-West!" We are so confident that we will do a good job for you that we guarantee that if your RV doesn't sell within the agreed period of time, there is no charge to you to take it off the market.
Call Consignment RV Sales at 844-548-0281 from 8:00 AM to 5 PM Central time, Monday through Friday & 9:00 AM to 3 PM on Saturday, and ask for the RV Consignment Department. Or fill out the Consignment inquiry form on our website at http://www.weconsignrvs.com and we will call you no later than the next business day.
What is "consignment"?
When you consign your RV to be sold by a dealer, it is much like listing your home to be sold by a real estate agency. You remain the owner until it is sold, while the professionals handle the marketing.
Have you tried selling your RV yourself?
Are you tired of trying to sell your RV? Are you tired of "buyers" calling who:
- want to trade another RV or land
- want you to finance it for them
- waste your time with no-show appointments
- Or strangers coming and calling?
What are the pitfalls and hassles of trying to sell your RV yourself?
- Are you really prepared to sell your RV yourself?
- Advertising expenses add up quickly, with no assurance that you will find a buyer.
- Do you want to hire a lawyer to defend yourself or go to court when the buyer accuses you of not disclosing a problem?
- Can you take a trade-in? If not, you lose the sale.
- Can you handle the financial transactions of recording the buyer's bank's lien and getting your bank's lien released on the title?
- Do you have the patience to deal with "tire-kickers"? Most people shopping for RVs are doing just that, "shopping". They may not qualify for financing, or are just wasting your time.
- Are you comfortable with strangers at your door? How do you know that the person who responded to your ad is not just coming to "case the joint"? Risks of your personal security, theft or burglary are real!
Consignment RV Sales can make it easy for you:
- Pickup service available from anywhere in the continental USA.
- Cleaning services available.
- Repair and refurbishing services available when the RV is on consignment.
Consignments are not a sideline at Consignment RV Sales…it's our specialty!
We have the capability to market your RV that is unmatched by other RV Dealers!
We are dedicated to selling consigned RVs.
- Central location in prosperous Carthage MO. on I-44. Only minutes from Kansas, Oklahoma, & Arkansas!
- 1.5 hrs. from Tulsa Oklahoma International or Springfield-Branson National Airport
- High-quality Photo Shoot for online advertising.
- No upfront fees or commissions charges. We take the guesswork out of the price: we'll agree on the price at the time the RV is listed.
- No "registration fees" or "listing fees".
- We don't sell old or junky RVs that would detract from the visual impression or reputation of our facility.
- RVs at our facility are attractively displayed and grouped by category, i.e. late-model diesel pushers together, late-model gas Class A RVs together, etc.
"Consignment RV Sales provides things that you cannot: marketing, service, financing, and warranties. And, best of all, it doesn't cost you anything! We do all the work! "
- User-friendly web site for buyers to browse and search for the RV that fits their needs and budget. Look at www.WeConsignRVs.com
- Consignment RV Sales has extremely high-ranking web sites in internet search engines. Try doing searches yourself and see!
- Listings on the highest-ranked internet classified sites, such as RVTrader.com, RVT.com, Craigslist, and dozens of other RV web sites.
- Social networking ( Facebook)
- Community and local sporting events participation
- Campground guides and brochures
RV short sales / motorhome short sales:
By the nature of practices in the financing RVs in the past, many RV owners are "upside down", which means that they owe more on the loan than the RV is worth. For example, you can get $50,000 for your RV, but your loan balance is $75,000, so you would have to pay $25,000 to payoff the loan. If you are in a position where you won't have the money to payoff the loan when the RV is sold, please let us know about the situation before you sign the consignment agreement. It is important to have a plan in place to payoff the loan first. If your financial position may justify your bank accepting a short sale whereby they write-off a portion of the debt, then such an agreement should be agreed in writing with the bank before putting the RV up for sale. In many cases, if you have good credit or assets but not cash, the bank may allow you to sign a new note to make payments on the rest of the money after the RV has been sold. We have handled lots of short sales of RVs, and avoided many repossessions.
RV repossession / motorhome repossession:
If you are in a financial bind and have stopped, or are going to stop making the payments on your RV, please let us know about the situation before you sign the consignment agreement. It is important that the financial institution not attempt to take the RV while it is here for sale. You need to realize that when a financial institution takes possession, they will not likely sell it for nearly as much money as we would get for you, and there will likely be many fees and expenses that they will add to your debt. The financial institution may sue you to get the rest of their money, and don't think that they won't if you have assets or income. We make every effort to work with you and the financial institution to avoid repossession, so that the RV can be sold for the best price for the benefit of you and the financial institution.